High Pressure Two-hand Pump with pressure gauge for hydraulic clamping nuts and clamping tools.
ABNOX High Pressure Hand Lever Pump is characterized by:
- Comfortable operation for pressure up to 700 bar
- Controlled and accurate application, due to check valve, air bleed valve and pressure release valve
- Generates high clamping force
- Easy and clean disconnection of nipple due to pressure release valve and lubricant return flow to the cylinder
- The pressure gauge serves as control tool for clamping or precise controlled pressure build-up for tool chucks
- The temperature has a high influence on setting the pressure to the clamping unit and on the choice of the high pressure two-hand pump. If the temperature falls, pressure also drops, and vice versa. Differences in temperature of more than 30°C will most probably require a further setting of the pressure to the clamping unit. Regular controls have to be done.
- Only 400 g cartridges according to DIN standard 1284 with the following dimensions may be used for the 400/500 cm3 ABNOX cylinder:
||3042111||400 bar / with Filler Cap||400 / 500 cm3 / Piston Rod||M10 x 1|
||0005282||400 bar / without Filler Cap||400 cm3 / Chain||M10 x 1|
||3042011||700 bar / with Filler Cap||400 / 500 cm3 / Piston Rod||M10 x 1|